Monday, March 26, 2007

Cuteness Rules

When I was just a little girl.....I asked my mother, "What shall I be? Shall I be pretty, shall I be rich? Here's what she said to me......"
"Que sera sera....What ever will be, will be." Etc..., the song goes on. And the truth is, cuteness only rules so long as you're small and cute. It's that God-chap again. Something in the design of little creatures that makes them adorable. And WoW, was my little Jesse adorable! Huff and puff all you want, but when the cuteness appeal wears off, you have to dig for other resources. Like .....? There are many, but one thing is for sure. When you find yourself on the otherside of the universe, teaching classrooms filled with monster children (whose cuteness appeal is difficult to comprehend), what ever you do, don't let them ever get hold of a picture of you like this one.
Hope you smiling. More later.

No comments: