Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ever Pee'd in the Snow?


The picture was taken on Feb 08, 2007. I'm 54 years old and it's the most snow I've ever seen in my life. Everything is a first on a day like that. First time walking in the snow, first time holding hands with someone in the snow, ( the same someone who hit me on the head with a snow ball.....ouch). First time building a giant snowball. There are some things you simply have to try at least once in life. The first time you're in the snow, you have to stick your tongue out and catch a snow flake. You have to blink and get one in your eye. You can't help loving the crunchie sound when your boots sink into a pile of snow.
And if you're like me, well then, you just have to pee in the snow. Just because. Net somer.
Of course it's not easy when you're a girl. But it's fun. You have to try it one day.
Or at least try something that you've never tried before.
I'm so impressed with the attitude that says YES. Yes to Life, to new experiences, to challenges and adventures.
Who ever sees this will hopefully be impressed by my chutzpah in posting a pic of myself in such a position, but what the hell. I'm having fun. It was a great experience. Even girls can write messages in the snow. My friend Micky could probably write an essay in the snow. (It's a bit of a story that is). We wondered if anyone's ever proposed by writing in the snow?

No comments: