Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Birthday Baby


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JESSE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!


To my beloved daughter. I'm singing this very loud to you today. I can't remember your exact age in the pic, a bit less than one year old, but cute and delicious as anything.
So I do hope that today, being probably one of the strangest birthdays of your life (??) that you're able to experience some little gems to make your day special, and that you can contain something from this unusual experience to keep as precious. You just never know. Sometimes the strangest experiences can land up containing some of the most precious moments for us.
By the way, the little surfing wave on top of your head was completely natural. It stood up all on its own with no encouragement from me. And that was my shoulder you were about to dribble on.
Beautiful wishes for you on this day. May your year render experiences that enrich your life and lead you to the strength, beauty, grace and power that is really yours.
I love you

No comments: