Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Jesse and Annie


Fall over from the 'cute attack'!


I love the fingers on her right hand, holding that little bottle. I think the doll was called Annie? Or was it Fran? I'm not sure, but I do know that Jesse loved and adored her very much. She went everywhere with her. I think 'Annie-Fran' was the predessor of 'Pinky'. I don't know what it was that made 'Pinky' stay tho, and the pure Waldorf dolls sort of melted into the distance. Maybe I made a donation of toys to the Waldorf school when my kids grew bigger and they refused 'Pinky'. Too Ahrimanic.


What ever the story, you have to just melt when you see those divine little legs, the stripey outfit, the dinky little shoes and socks, the way she's holding that beloved doll, and the expression on her face and in her body.
Eish!!!!
I Love it!

No comments: